Welcome to Pathway’s Computer Support Page
Q1: How do I test the Topaz signature pad to make sure it’s working?
Welligent has made the switch from Internet Explorer to Chrome for signature pad support.
In Chrome, go to http://welligent.pathwaysociety.org.
To test that the signature pad is working in Chrome, go to this website: https://www.sigplusweb.com/sigwebtablet_demo.htm
Click on the Sign button. In Chrome, another dialog will appear after a few moments. Then scribble on the signature pad; ink should appear immediately on the screen.
If the dialog does not appear, in Chrome, install the Topaz extension with this link:
Click the “Add to Chrome” button and then “Add Extension.” If the “Remove from Chrome” button appears, then the extension is already installed.
Legacy: We used to use this link for Chrome: https://www.sigplusweb.com/sign_chrome_ff_SigPlusExtLite.html
Training database https://apps.welligent.com/apps/welligent_training/wellnet.wellmain
Q2: I’ve logged into this Windows 10 PC for the first time, how do I set it up?
Windows 10 allows you to login into any Pathway PC using your email and password. When you first login to a PC it can feel little plain until you set it up with the directions on this page or contact Support to help you. In a pinch I’d recommend going to mail.pathwaysociety.org; after logging in, if you click on the 3×3 grid in the upper-left you can get to OneDrive, Word, and the rest of the Office 365 suite of applications.
Q3: Is there an easier way for me to access OneDrive files on the desktop?
- A: Moving anything out the “Server – *” folder means your colleagues won’t have access to the files. Instead, you should put shortcuts on your desktop. Here’s how…
- Right-click the file or folder and select Copy.
- Go to where you want the shortcut and right-click again; this time select Paste shortcut
- Renaming the shortcut doesn’t affect the original so you’re welcome to change the name to something meaningful for you.
Q4: How do I setup Chrome to use Unicare? (Preferred)
- In Chrome, go to http://unicare.pathwaysociety.org
- Login to Unicare
- Click “Detect Receiver”
- From the “Open URL:Citrix Receiver?” dialog, press the “Cancel” button.
- You will be back in Chrome, click on the “Already installed” link. It’s in the middle; 3/4 of the way down; and below the Download link. It’s kinda hard to read.
- Click Unicare 15 button
- A cryptic file will be downloaded in Chrome into the bottom left ending in ica. Click on it to open Unicare.
- The flow from here is what you are used to.
Q5: How to Log Into A Windows 10 PC
- From the login screen click “Other User”
- Type in your email address and password
- The first time you login to a PC; you will be given the option to setup a PIN to login with instead. PIN must be a minimum of 6-digits
- PIN setup is on a per PC basis
- Moving forward you can use your user name (email) and PIN to login instead of your password
- If you are logging into a PC with a green dot on the monitor; wait one minute after the desktop appears for first time configuration to complete.
- Subsequent Login into a Windows 10 PC:
- From the login screen click “Other User” or your name if it appears
- -The login screen has a “Sign-in options” button. Clicking on that will allow you to use either a Password or a PIN.
- Click the key icon to use your password
- Click the number pad icon to use your PIN
- The second input field is not interchangeable. It will either accept a PIN or a password based on your selection.